Explore Exciting Career Opportunities at St Edmundsbury Wealth Management!
Are you passionate about finance and wealth management? Do you thrive in a dynamic and client-focused environment? If so, St Edmundsbury Wealth Management might be the perfect place for you to unleash your potential and grow your career.
At St Edmundsbury Wealth Management, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional financial planning and investment management services to our clients. We believe in building long-lasting relationships based on trust, expertise, and personalized solutions. As we continue to expand our operations, we are constantly seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Joining our team means becoming part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that values professional growth, innovation, and integrity. We foster a culture that encourages continuous learning, teamwork, and excellence in everything we do.
Send us your CV
Career Opportunities at St Edmundsbury Wealth Management
We are looking to grow our team further with the addition of an experienced administrator.
The administrator will be part of the existing support team and assisting a team of advisers, focusing on investment, pension and protection business. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate professionalism and be comfortable dealing with clients.
- Prepare proposition documentation for client review meetings
- Liaise with providers and carry out research to support advisers
- New business processing, from submission to completion
- Completion of compliance documentation
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of at least one year’s administration experience
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner and excellent customer service
- Enjoys working as a member of a team
- Experience of CRM systems preferable e.g. Intelliflo.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: £25,000 – £27,000 per year, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
* Support towards professional qualifications
St Edmundsbury Wealth Management has trained a number of Financial Advisers in recent years. Straight from University or from a completely non-industry background, we believe that adding new blood to our team is essential if we are to offer clients lifelong financial advice.
We are a Strategic Partner of The Quilter Adviser School, please see link below for further information.